CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Farewell Dani

I got back to work this week after 1 and a half weeks off to discover that it is Danielle's last week. That came as a bit of a shock! I knew she was leaving, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I am going to miss her sooo much.
We had a farewell dinner for her at Kohli's Indian Restaurant, so that was quite lovely. Eight of us girls went & it was really nice just chatting & hanging out outside of work.

Bel & I. I straightened my hair for the occaision.

My dinner. Tandoori chicken. It was really nice, but i couldn't eat it all, it was so big! (I had rice & naan as well)

Dani opening her present. I love this rubber ducky, it is just so cute! I want one!

The girls.
Still trying to get back into work mode. I am so over my job & after such a lovely break, it just hit me so hard when I got back to work. Still praying that God will lead me to what I should do next year. I'm so torn as to whether to stay where I am, where it is familiar & safe, or whether I should venture into something else.




2 comments:

Beverley said...

Your hair looks great straightened like that. Looks like a fun evening out and yum at your dinner. As for next year ... will pray that God will lead you into the right thing ... keep looking for the possibilities.

Happyjen said...

U look so different with straight hair!!
Wow that sure did look nice, I would have been the same not able to eat it all especially with the bowl of rice and naan bread ... I love naan bread, tear it up and use it to eat ur meal yummo
I am sure u will decide what to do follow ur heart and know that it is the right choice.
love ya
Aunty Neen ...lol