CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Almost Time To Leave

Wow! I can't believe how the time has flown over here in Kenya! This time tomorrow we will be heading to the airport & saying goodbye to Kenya.
It has been so amazing, I really love it here. Today we got back from our four day Safari. It was so awesome. We saw so many animals, such as Zebras, Giraffes, Rhinos, Hippos, Crocodiles, Flamingos, Wart Hogs, Buffalo & lots more. It was really cool. I took so many pics, so will post them all up when I get home.
I am quite sad to leave but I think I am really ready to go home. I am really starting to miss everything about home. But it will probably take a little while to get used to being back home & get back into my normal routines!
And I am really going to miss the rest of the Kenya team. They are all such awesome people & I am going to miss seeing them & hanging out with them each day. It has been so great getting to know them better. Especially Victoria, who has become my new singing partner! She is such an awesome chick & we will so have to keep in touch. She is from Wollongong, so she is not too far away. I have also become good friends with Laura, who is from Orange, so she is not quite as close, but we will definitely keep in touch.
This trip has been so awesome, I am so glad that I came. I have loved it so much.
By the way, Dad, I was very impressed that you posted your very own message! Well done! Tell Feeny & Ziggy I'll be home sson!

7 comments:

miss~nance said...

Hi sweets
Can't wait to hear all about your safari and the rest of your trip when you get home. And of cuosre see all the hundreds of pics you took.
We we are all looking forward to your homecoming, I think the animals defnately are too. Royce couldtn believe it when I told him you woul dbe home Firday, so I thinkhe too might be missing you. I certainly am.
The "family" are coming over for a bbq on Monday lunchtime or our usual Tuesday night so be prepared for your "show & tell".
I am so pleased you have gelled with Victoria and Laura, new pen pals for you.
Have showed your blog to the girls at work a few times nd thye have been excited to watch you trip also.
Enjoy your last day.
Anyway must go back to bed - its
4am here. Am so much looking forward to Friday.

Hugs and lotsa love

Mum XXX

miss~nance said...

Did I mention how much I am looking forward to Friday.

Anonymous said...

A new singing partner ... I can just imagine you singing your way round Africa! Enjoy your last moments there and I'll be looking forward to seeing photos and layouts of your experiences.

Anonymous said...

Hayley - so glad to hear all has gone well, and has been a gret time of growth for you. How wonderful to read your blog, and see all you have been doing.

love you honey and hope your home travel also goes well. God bless the flight and travel time.

love Marion

Karen L said...

Wow Haylee I can hardly beleive that you are on your way home again, So glad that you have had a wonderful time in Kenya - I am sure it has been life changing. Will be praying for you as you pack up to come home and I am also looking forward to seeing all your photos and layouts. God Bless you mate.

Katie said...

Wow that seemed to go quick (hopefully it didn't go too quickly for you!). Sounds like you all did a great job over there! Glad you had a great time - can't wait to see piccies of all the animals you saw!

Health is Wealth said...

Breast firming workout Easy way - sagging breast - 10 days naturally - perkier boobs - Do one thing
Lose belly fat within 7 days for women Girls Ladies how to easily fat loss - Do One Thing
Get rid of Flabby Arms & tone Sagging arms Lose Arm Fat in 10 days
wedding night - big day - start to end - new beginning - Relationship starts
Lose weight with water only how to - 10 kg in 10 days naturally - Do One Thing
Good wife v/s Bad wife - Love more Expect less - How to become good wife - life changing