CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still Recovering

Yes I still trying to overcome my jetlag. I slept for 14 hours Friday night & was still quite out of it Saturday. Today I feel a lot better, but am still felling tired & not wanting to do much. I am so glad tomorrow is a public holiday & am hoping I will be all adjusted by Tuesday.
It is so great to be home, but I am also missing Kenya. I would so love to go back there again one day.
I know I promised photos, but I cannot find the device to transfer my photos to the computer, so will keep looking for it & will upload the pics as soon as I track it down!
Hope you all have a lovely Australian day tomorrow! I am looking forward to our family bbq & probably playing some classic Aussie pub rock!

0 comments: