CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Hard Days Work

It's day two of our playground project. I've been working hard shovelling & moving rocks. It's hard work & out in the heat, but I am really enjoying it.
This morning we joined in an amazing worship & prayer time at the church. Bethany, Pam, Bec, Curtis, Rob & I helped lead the songs. It was so much fun. The people at Lifespring are so amazing. They are all so friendly & so passionate. Right now I am watching a group doing some dancing. It is really cool.
Kenya is so amazing. I am so loving being here. And am so thankful that I haven't got sick at all yet, in fact most of the team have been pretty well so far, so we are definitely praising the Lord for that. Please keep Laura in your prayers, who is feeling quite unwell at the moment.
Victoria & I feel so blessed to be staying with Grace. She is so lovely & her place is great. I didn't realise how lucky we are to have a working shower, as most of the others don't. Last night we cooked dinner for Grace, which she really appreciated.
I am really just loving this whole experience. It is just so amazing.

9 comments:

miss~nance said...

Sound like hard work sweetheart. How exciting to help lead the worship service. How awesome would the danging be, Have you taken lots of pics. Dont forget to take pics of the Playground being built.
Good to hear you are all well, will pray for Laura right now.

If you go into SOF you will need to reregister as they have moved servers - addy is still the same though.

Love you

Anonymous said...

Will pray for continued good health for you ... and energy to continue working hard in the heat. Lucky you having a working shower.

miss~nance said...

How long will you be staying with Grace for?????

Anonymous said...

Great to hear of your travel, and was really excited to see your scrap page in scrapbook creations, well done! Cheers Gail O

miss~nance said...

haylee dad said to tell you that Aria's No 1 hits of 2008 is .................. Low - Florida featuring T.Pain.

Going to try and be online at midnight one day to see if I can catch you on-line in FB.

Love you

Ingeborg Dijkstra- Verbeek said...

Haylee ... just letting you know I am keeping you in my prayers, honey ... I have been slack in keeping in touch with you, but you are on my mind daily ... special princess! I pray you continue to have an amazing time in Kenya xxx

Ingeborg.

miss~nance said...

I bought scrapbook creations for you today. Thanks for lettingus kno wit was out Gail.

Anonymous said...

Hey Haylee!

It is great to hear that your time has been a blessing to you, and I am sure that the team is being a blessing to the Kenyan folk. Please pass on our love and prayers for the rest of the team. Tell Rob that I can't wait for him to get back (he he he). He will probably tremble when he hears that! Bless you heaps!

Anonymous said...

Move dem rocks, dig dem holes, raaaaizze dose people in worsheeep! You in der right place honey. Mmmmm.... dis Africa thing is for yooo!