CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Halfway There

At the moment I am sitting at the airport at Thailand. It is about 3pm here & our flight is not until 5:20pm. The flight from Kenya to Thailand was good, I slept for most of it. So now we are all here at the airport with some time to kill. Makena is currently standing next to me watching me type & playing with my hair! Some of the girls have gone to get massages, while a lot of us are just chilling out.
I think we are all really looking forward to going home. I am so excited that this time tomorrow I will be at home. Yay! I'm not really looking foward to another 9 hour plane flight, but hopefully it will go by as quickly as the last one did.
Our last day in Kenya was fun. We did some last minute shopping & went to the markets for one last time. I quite enjoyed these markets, they weren't as pushy.
It was quite sad to leave Kenya, but I am definitely ready for home!

0 comments: