CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Yes I am now home!
Our flight arrived in Sydney around 7am this morning & we got to the church at 11:45.
I am so wiped! I feel quite sick & very tired. My feet are so swollen from the flight & are quite sore. I want to sleep, but have been advised to wait til a bit later, otherwise I won't overcome the jet lag as quickly. So I will try to stay up for a couple more hours.
So I'm just popping in for a quick message to let you all know that I am now home. I will come back tomorrow & share some of my photos.

4 comments:

Gennie said...

Welcome home! Try to stay up as long as you possibly can, but also be prepared to be awake in the early hours. Do something constructive, live organise your photos on the computer and try to not get frustrated....jet lag can be awful! Ask people to pray specifically for you.

So glad it was such a great time for you! I knew it would be! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! I bet you have a very happy Mummy (and rest of family) Ick at swollen feet ... I so know how that feels. Enjoy your sleep tonight in your own bed. :o)

Karen L said...

Welcome Home Haylee - I bet you had one happy Mumma - will be praying for sleep for you sweetie - praying that you recover from any jet lag REAL quick. Looking forward to seeing all your photos and hearing about your trip.

Miss H said...

So great to see you home safe & sound!

Hope you recover quickly hon. xo