CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another Quick Update


Habari! We are currently at Lifespring Church working on our playground. We don't get the timber until tomorrow so we are just digging holes. It is so hot & exhausting, so I am taking a net break!








I have put these top two pics here to show you the contrast in Kenya. There is such a contrast in the way different Kenyans live.






I thought this banner of the Kenyan flag was really cool. There is one over either side of the road as we were driving into town.



The internet on this laptop is cutting in & out, so I will keep my update short today & will come back for a more indepth update next time I get to a cyber cafe.

5 comments:

miss~nance said...

Morning sweetheart. It was so good to hear your voicce last night. Praying that all goes well with the delivery of the timber today. What job did you do during the digging of the ground? Praying especially for BElinda and Andrew today. We having family bbq tonight so will show all D, S & E your blog.
Lots of love XXXXXX

mum & dad

Karen L said...

Praying for you guys also Haylee - praying that the timber arrives safely and that you can get in and get the job done, I can only imagine how awesome the worship would have been, and the photos - what a contrast. My Dad went to Nigeria with Gideons International some years ago now and said the same thing - he did say though that they were hungry for the word of God.

Unknown said...

Sure is a contrast never really thought much about Kenya but will now be somewhere we will pray about.Hope the timber made it.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the brief should acquire more info then it has.