CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

21 Today

Today is my 21st birthday. I had a lovely day with lots of celebration. It started at 6:30 this morning when I got back from taking Ziggy for a walk. Mum & Dad took me into the lounge room to open my pressies. I got spoiled! I got a new sound system, an ipod, a U2 book and a digital photography book. Then at work I got lots of hugs and birthday wishes. And they had a bunch of flowers delivered for me, which I was so stoked about because I have never been given flowers ever before. I also got a card and a cake, which was huge and had Happy 21st Birthday Haylee written on it. Then Mum, Dad, Gran and I went out to dinner at the North Nowra Tavern. It was very nice. I had the seafood plate which was very yummy. Gran gave me a beautiful necklace and earring set, of my birthstone topaz. She also gave me a crystal set and a dinner set, which she has owned for a long time, so it was very special to receive something that means a lot to her and holds lots of memories for her.
So it's been a really good day, and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Scrapping With Soul tomorrow is going to be so much fun, I have so many projects planned, and then I've got my party on Sunday, which will be good too.

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Haylee,
Happy birthday to you.
So good to hear you had a wonderful day and wow u sure did get some fantastic pressies.

Beverley said...

Happy 21st! Sounds like you had a great day - can't wait to hear how your party went. :o)

lusi said...

Haylee - Happy belated 21st mate!
Love your creations too in the above posts!
Much love,
Lusi x