CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Grattitude Book

Tonight I finished the Grattitude book I started in Lusi's class yesterday. I seriously thought it would take me forever to finish but I got home from work tonight and was inspired to just go for it. The pages aren't too fancy becuase I wanted to keep the focus on the photos & journalling.
I am grateful for my family
I am grateful for my friends and scrapbooking
I am grateful for our pets
I am grateful for my job and my faith

I am grateful for the extended family and for our pool
I am thankful for the beauty of nature and fun times with family
I am grateful for travelling and Christmas
I am grateful for our house and Scrapping With Soul days
I am grateful for my school friends.
I am so glad I took Lusi's class because this was an important project for me to do. As I was putting it together I was really thinking about all these things and how much they give to my life. I definitely don't take enough time to sit back and think about what I am truly grateful for. So thankyou Lusi for inspiring me to think over the things I am grateful for, and thankyou for a great class. It was a lot of fun.


3 comments:

Karen L said...

Haylee - your album looks amazing. I am so inspired by the concept of this, that I made my own little mini album last night and called it my "JOY Journal" so that I can do much the same as you - scrapbook those things and people that I am grateful for or which brings me much joy. So love seeing what you have done with this album.

lusi said...

Haylee girl it looks FANTASTIC! I'm so pleased you took the class and finished this book to show all the reasons why you have such a wonderful glow about you - because God is dwelling inside you and you are happy to share that and tell of the great things he has given. You blessed me so much by taking the class and it was an honour and pleasure to meet you!
The book is beautiful :)
I especially loved how you made the black buttons look like a paw print on the dog page!
Love Lusi x

Happyjen said...

Wow Haylee, They are fantastic.
I love coming here and seeing ur work, Mayb oneday I'll get to see them.