CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Birthday Pics

Here are some pics from my birthday. This first one is of me with the flowers I got from the guys at work.
Here is a mish mash of photos from my party. It was a great day. I had so much fun, and it looked like everyone else had a good time too.
It was so great to spend time with my family and friends. Thankyou to everyone who came and hepled me celebrate. A special mention to Heidi, Sarah, Mark, Beth, Jeneen, Neale and Dylan who all came a fair way to be there. It was great to catch up with you all.
I told Dad that I didn't want him to give a speech, so he decided he would do a presentation instead. I think that was probably even more embarrassing! He got out some letters, stories and pictures I had done when I was little, but then came the most embarrassing part, he played a tape he had recorded of me singing Walk The Dinosaur when I was 7. Oh no! I was horrified!
And this is my cake. It's a chocolate berry ice cream cake from Wendys. It was delicious.

It was a great party. I had so much fun. A few months ago I had decided that I didn't want to have a party, but I am so glad that I changed my mind!

6 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

It was a great day haylee, i hope you enjoyed yourself.

Beverley said...

Wow - it looks like everyone had a great time ... and you have loads of photos to scrap! That cake looks sooooo tempting - my favourite things all in one - chocolate, berries and ice-cream.

Unknown said...

Haylee everybody looks so happy so glad that it was such a great day for you gives you such good memories.

lusi said...

yummo! that cake looks awesome and love all your party pics!!!

Karen L said...

Haylee I am so glad you had your party and enjoyed it so much. You all look like you were having a great time and how cool for your dad to embarass you like that. Didn't you know that is what Dads are supposed to do. Still you will look back on it all with fond memories. Your cake looks absolutely delicious.

Happyjen said...

It was a fabulous day, Glad u changed ur mind about having a party, cause I sure did have an awesome time.