CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Hair Do


I got some money for my birthday, so I decided to get my hair done. I got it cut & coloured. The base colour is two shades darker than my natural brown hair and I then had lighter streaks put over top. After the hairdresser had blow dryed my hair she straightened it. When I got home I almost didn't recognize myself! Particularly without any of my natural fuzz! But you should see it today, I washed it last night & it's now even fluffier than before!

5 comments:

Beverley said...

Wow it looks great! Love the colour and the style. I know what you mean about the fuzz - my hair has a natural tendency to be frizzy.

Cass said...

Love love love the new hair! :)

Happyjen said...

Love the new hair do Haylee.

Karen L said...

Wow Haylee it looks sensational. Love the style and the colour. You look so different in a really good way. Just stunning.

Mumma_Mone said...

i love it, love it, love it, it makes you a lot older.