CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Check out this video

You have to watch this video. It is too cute. I was babysitting Tasha, Jhorjie & Dominic last night & at one point Tasha & Jhorjie said they wanted to sing me a song. So I thought ok, it will probably be a nursery rhyme or something. So I was quite shocked when they started singing Voodoo Child by the Rogue Traders. I wasn't surprised that Tasha knew it, but I didn't think Jhorjie would know it. They were both really good too. I already knew Tasha was a good singer, but Jhorjie's got a good little voice too. We may have two little popstars on our hands!!!

4 comments:

Miss cath said...

Yep that Tasha really is a shy little thing isn't she! lol.

This is such a cute clip. thanks for sharing it

Beverley said...

Those kids are so cute! My kids really are too shy - as soon as they know an adult is listening they go all silly and shy. Thanks for your comments on my blog by the way. Oh and look out in your mail box for a little surprise heading your way - not sure how long mail takes to get from NZ to Aus...

Cass said...

Happy birthday Haylee. Hope you have a wonderful day and God blesses you abundantly! *hugs*

Happyjen said...

Now that was great, Thanx for sharing it Haylee.