CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Scrapping With Soul

I had a great time at Scrapping With Soul yesterday. I was sitting with Jess, a friend of mine from school, so it was really great to catch up with her. And I got a fair few projects done.

This layout features lyrics from Imagine by John Lennon. It's my favourite song at the moment and the verse I've used really jumped out at me, so I wanted to include it on a layout.
Another layout about my Year 12 formal, I have so many now!
Page about our work Christmas party.
Another photo from the work Christmas party, this is our nurse Amy with her bubby Ella.
One more from the work Christmas party of Karen and Jenny.

Page about my night babysitting Tasha, Jhorjie, Dominic & Gracie.
Melinda & Emma
Page about the Penrith Paper show. I used the business cards I accumulated on the day, inspired by a layout by Ali Edwards where she used tags on a layout about a shopping trip. I also used one of Lusi Austin's stamps, which was also from the paper show.
Towards the end of the night I was a bit over doing layouts so I made a few cards. These 2 are my favourite ones. I made them both with the intention of them having a masculine look.



3 comments:

Cass said...

Love your work Haylee. Sorry I missed the Scrapping with Soul day. Getting a bit uncomfortable with this huge belly!

Beverley said...

More neat layouts - well done! The black and white one is stunning. How did you do the wiggly border? When I go to a crop day I'm lucky if I do one layout - I'm a really slow scrapper!

Karen L said...

Great layouts Haylee, I cannot beleive you got so much done. We had our scrapbooking day on Saturday too - 12 hours of uninterupted scrap time, and I can't even say that I finished one project. How sad. So good to hear that you had a wonderful birthday. Hope you took photos of your first bunch of flowers to share with us.

Love checking out your work