CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Been Busy

I don't know what I've been busy doing, but I've just felt very busy this last week, which I guess is why I haven't been on here since last Sunday. So I hope you guys are all doing well!
Here are a few pics from yesterday. It was a good day. My mum's friend Andrea came over with her girls & her dogs. Ziggy had fun playing with little Remy. I love this photo where Ziggy & Remy are both rumbling with Bella.

We spent about 3 hours in the pool. Remy came in for a bit of a surf!
But he decided he wanted to go for a swim instead!

We decided to see if Ziggy wanted to go surfing, but he didn't enjoy it as much as Remy did.
Royce had fun rumbling with the girls. Here he is tossing Bella into the pool.
Last night was my friend Melinda's 21st birthday party. This is Melinda & my other really good friend Amy. Amy & I didn't really know anyone else, but we had fun hanging out together. Cathy & Simone, if you heard loud talking & music last night, it would have been us, we were just around the corner! So, sorry if we kept you up!
This is Melinda's daughter Kaitlyn with a faceful of cake!
Remy & I exhausted after our swim!

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

Looks like u had a wonderful day, Great photo's Haylee, I love Remy surfing how cool does that look.

Beverley said...

OK - I'm thinking we need a pool and a doggie! Looks like fun.

Karen L said...

The fun in the pool and party is just what the doctored ordered after such a busy week. Photos look great.