CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

We don't like having our photo taken do we?!

Saturday was a horrible rainy day, so Davina invited us around for a games day. That was a lot of fun. I took my camera along with me, and as everyone knows, I love taken unexpected photos. But Mark ruins that. Somehow he senses that I'm about to take a photo, and he turns around and poses. So I have all these random photos of everyone else, and all these ones with Mark posing! This is one of my favourite ones, Dominic and Mark both posed for this one, and it is so cute!
This one of Jhorjie is gorgeous too. She was telling me a story, and in the middle of the story I pulled my cmaera out, and captured this gorgeous smile!

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

LOL ... I think Mark has a camera radar, He always knows when there's one around and yep he certainly does love the camera, bit like Kc ... hehehe
Great photo's.