CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

It's February 29!!!

I'm a bit excited I know, but it's just weird because today is only the 6th time I have experienced February 29 and I think that's a bit weird! I still don't quite get the whole leap year thing!
Anyway, it was a sad day because it was Ashley's last day at work. She's heading off to Italy for a year, the lucky thing! We're definitely gonna miss her at work, she is so lovely, but she's going to have a great time, what an amazing experience it will be for her. But yes, we're all quite sad to see her go. Gonna miss you Ash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Happyjen said...

Yeah, leap years r funny things.
Lucky girl, she's gonna have a ball.

Haylee .... DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK .... It's a virus, please don't click it.
hugs
aunty neen.

Haylee said...

Yeah I hate those things, they keep popping up everywhere.