CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Scrapping With Soul





I had a great time at the scrapping with soul day yesterday. It's always great scrapping with Mum & Cathy, and it was lovely to catch up with Lou & Cass, and of course meeting Cass' very gorgeous baby girl Annabelle. She's just too beautiful.
I got a lot of work done. I completed 12 pages which I think is a record for me. Usually at these days I complete 6 or 7 layouts, so I was quite pleased with my effort. Here are some of my layouts from the day.











4 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow Haylee you were very productive yesterday. I cannot beleive that you can get that many layouts done at a crop. I usually spend far too much time chatting and not enough time scrapbooking. Your layouts are amazing.

Happyjen said...

Wow Haylee, U really did get a lot done, They look awesome.

Lou said...

It was great to see you again on Saturday and spend some time with you. Loved the singalong .Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Blessings.

Cass said...

Thanks for a great day. I can't believe how many layouts you got done! You're amazing. I love the 'simple things' layout. Might have to steal that idea! *hugs*