CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

Back To Normal

I can't wait for Monday because that's when all of the doctors will be back, which means that for the first time since about June none of the doctors are away. I am so excited because it's just been so stressful because we have had less docotors to book people in with. And the patient have still been sick even though doctors are away. How rude! Surely they should know not to get sick when doctors are away. Just joking, I know they can't help being sick. But anyway I am so looking forward to next week. I'm so excited that I think I will make a cake to celebrate. Ok that's getting a bit carried away. Because things are still going to be busy. Life is always hectic at North Nowra Medical, but now at least we will be able to get more patients in.

6 comments:

Happyjen said...

Gosh, it certainly has grown from a little house with 3 dr's to heaps, Well at least u r kept busy ...lol
Have fun Haylee.

Haylee said...

I know! We've got 12 doctors but are getting more & we have 8 doctors rooms but are now getting extensions to get 2 more rooms!

Miss H said...

Hope you have a wonderful week Haylee.

Have fun keeping those doctor's in line ;-)

Miss cath said...

Hope work has been a bit smoother this week.

Karen L said...

Pleased to hear the doctors will all be back, hopefully the flu season is nearly over and life will settle down to a more manageable pace for you Haylee. Gotta say I love all your creations that you have been scrapbooking lately,

miss~nance said...

Sis it originally started with one Dr in a shop site at the Nth Nowra Shops. Next to the butchers I think.