CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Scrapping, Swimming, Parties & More

Well after my bad week last week (particularly Friday) it was nice to have a busy weekend to keep my mind occupied.
Cass and Cathy came over on Saturday for a day of scrapping. That was a lot of fun and I managed to complete 1 12x12 and 9 6x12 layouts.
Saturday night we had pizza with Andrea, Bella & Camille to celebrate Camille's 8th birthday.
Then on Sunday we went to Simone's Pink Ribbon Day party. When I got home from Simone's it was so hot that I went straight into the pool, for my first swim of the season. I know it's not quite summer yet, but the days have definitely felt like summer days.
Then we went to visit Stephen & Davina because it was their last day at the shop before closing down. We arrived at the right time, because we got to go home with lots of freebies.
So that was my weekend, I quite enjoyed it, and now I am back on board for another week at work.

3 comments:

Beverley said...

So do we get to see the layouts? Sounds like you had a great weekend. Wish it was hot enough to swim here - we did have one nice day and I wore a t-shirt for half a day before I had to go find something warmer to put on.

Miss cath said...

not only did you get 10 LO's done but they all looked great!!!!

HOpe this week is a better one for you

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u had a wonderful weekend.