CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Creative Sharing

In the AEzine/ Life Artist newsletter I received the other day it was talking about creative sharing; discovering what your most valuable scrapbooking skill is and sharing it with others. I had no idea what mine was, so I went looking through all my scrapbooking albums and what I noticed is that a lot of the time I use music in my scrapbooking pages. I often use song titles, lyrics or other references to songs or artists. A lot of the time I do it without even realizing. All of this makes perfect sense to me because I am obsessed with music. My two passions are music and scrapbooking, so it’s only natural for me to combine the two. In my everyday life I’m always thinking about music. So many times during a day a word or phrase or sight or event will lead me to thinking about a particular song. And that happens to me in scrapbooking as well. The photo or journaling or heading or memory will lead to me thinking of a song, and I will then find a way to incorporate it into my page. Below are a few examples of how I use music in my scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Miss cath said...

It makes total sense that your focus would be Music! Hmmm does that make you crazy??

Stitchingmum said...

Hi Hayley, I'm a 'friend' of your mum's from the Scrap of Faith forum, just wanted to say your work is just *so* gorgeous, and 20 LO's in a weekend is just awesome!! Thank you for sharing with us, hope to see more form you in the future!