CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good Food Day

Today was definitely a day of good food at work. When I first arrived at 1pm there were a couple fo platters of food that a rep had bought in. I didn't have any though, because I had just had lunch. Then later when Jon went to the shop he asked if anyone wanted anything, I joked that I wanted a dozen doughnuts. I got a shock though when he actually came back with 6 doughnuts. But I didn't eat them all. I had one and Sarah had 2 and then we put the rest in the staff room. Then later another rep came in with 2 bags of scones. I don't know what's going on, but it definitely made the afternoon go quick with all that nice food!

4 comments:

Happyjen said...

LOL .. I bet u all love it when the reps come in with food platters and nibblies.

Karen L said...

Wish someone would bring treats like that to us at work. We normally have to get our kids to cook for us and then sometimes the food is a little dubious.
Thanks Haylee for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I really appreciatate your support.

Karen L said...

Wish someone would bring treats like that to us at work. We normally have to get our kids to cook for us and then sometimes the food is a little dubious.
Thanks Haylee for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I really appreciatate your support.

Cass said...

Mmmmm... donuts... Getting hungry just thinking about them! :)