CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Rundown Of My Week

Wednesday: went to a sale at my local scrapbooking shop Wednesday night, only to find out that they are closing down. Sob! How will I survive without that shop? I know I still have Jindy Andy, and that is closer to me, but I really liked having both because they had different stuff, so I could get some variety.
Thursday: went to the funeral of the husband of a lady I used to work with. That was very sad. It was a lovely service and everything, but still very sad. He had been sick for a while, but his death still came quite suddenly. He started to feel a bit funny on Saturday and he was very puffy, then died during the night. It 's all very sad. What is worse is that it was his birthday the day after the funeral. And also his daughter is getting married in a couple of months, so it will be a bittersweet day for her, seeing as her father won't be there to walk her down the aisle.
Friday: was quite uneventful. The highlight of my day was watching the movie version of the musical Hair with my dad. I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I actually thought it was really good.
Saturday: went to Huskisson with my friends Amy and Melinda, and another friend Treen met us out there. We got hot chips for lunch and ate them at the park. We sat around eating and chatting for a couple of hours. It was really nice. After that we checked out the shops.
Also on Saturday the associate pastor of my church rang me and told me that my bible study leaders had called it quits. So I don't know what that means for my bible study group. We will probably break up, ehich means I will need to find a new bible study.
Sunday: spent the day at home scrapping. It was good, I got quite a few pages done.
Monday: Cathy & the kids and Erin came over for bbq lunch followed by an afternoon of trying out our new Spick & Specks and TV trivia games. That was heaps of fun too.
And now it's back to work tomorrow. Sigh!

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

wowsers Haylee, U have been busy!!
Hmm in Huskisson and couldn't drive over the bridge to visit ur Aunties and Uncle .... ummm arrr .... lmao only Joking, I know u were busy ;+)