CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Pages

Meagan, Erin & I
Tiffany
Camille & Bella. I asked them to do a nice pose for me & this what I got!
This page is all about how Kaycee, Charlee & I spell our names.

My bootiful Feeny
Page about my friend Amy titled "Lucky You're With Amy"
My friend Melinda & her daughter Kaitlyn
Erin & Ziggy. This page talks about how we've missed Erin since she moved out.
This page is all about how different I am from my friend Sarah.

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Wow, thanks for sharing. Some very cool layouts there. Love your choice of colours and really liked the one about how you spell your names. You've inspired me - I should get off this computer and go scrap!

Happyjen said...

I love your layouts Haylee, U always make awesome layouts, keep up the great work.