CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week Of Creating

I've been feeling sick for the last few days, but it hasn't stopped me from scrapbooking. Here some of the layouts I have created in the last week.
This first one is Jhorjie, Dominic & I
This page uses the quiet & gentle spirit bible verse from 1 Peter 3:4 that I really love.
This is about my brother & how he is often called Rhys instead of Royce.
One from my baptism
Another page of my baptism. I actually bought the baptism heading at the scrapping with soul day on the day of my baptism, coz I knew I would be doing pages of my baptism! I think it's quite special that I'm using this product on my page seeing as I bought it on that very day.

This page is where I say how grateful I am for everyone who came to support me at my baptism.
Me & Dad & his Spicks & Specks game that I got him for Father's Day
Tiffany. She is the forgotten pet, so at the moment I am focused on doing pages of her, instead of Feeny & Ziggy
Bella Rockstar
Camille & I

4 comments:

Beverley said...

You've been so busy again! Love seeing your work and how much you get done. My favourite this time is the baptism one with the title you bought on the day - how special is that! So special that you have photos of this moment and you can record the story.

Karen L said...

Man Haylee you have been super busy and super creative. Love seeing all your layouts, and your baptism one is definately very special. I have not long finished scrapbooking my daughter's baptism photos also. A very special time in your life.

Cass said...

Wow - you've been busy! :)

Happyjen said...

wowers Haylee, U have been very busy, I love coming here and seeing what u have created, Wonderful pages.
hugs
Aunty Jen