CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weekend Pics




Here are some of my piccies from the weekend. The first one is of Camille with the pressie we gave her for her birthday, made for her by Gail. The next pic is of us playing pictionary. It was the oldies (Mum, Dad & Andrea) versus the youngies (Bella, Camille & I). The oldies won (probably beacuse I'm the worst drawer. You should have seen my pram!).
The next pic are the pink teds in bed we made for Simone's Pink Ribbon Party and the photo after that is me in my pink shirt. I'm not a big fan of pink, so I wasn't too impressed to wear pink, but then I found this shirt on the top of my wardrobe & I do like this one.
The last photo is a cute one of Charlee & Dominic playing with the same toy.

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

well did u had a busy weekend, Sounds like u all had heaps of fun.
Those pink teddies would have been great for the pink party.