CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Music In My Scrapbooking Pages

This is a page of me washing my car when I was little, so I used the line Working At The Car Wash as my heading.
These photos are of us scrapbooking on New Years Day, so I used the line from the U2 song New Years Day that says "All is quiet on New Years Day" then added after it in smaller print "which is the perfect time to get down to some serious scrapbooking."
I used the lyrics of Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park on this page of myself, as it descibes exactly how I was feeling at the time.

I found a quote that says “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” I loved it because it describes me and my friends perfectly. I then found song lyrics that are about friendship and included them on the page as well.

I used the song Getting To Know You as the heading for this page. My journalling then goes on to explain how my mum is getting to know her great nephew Dominic.
For this page of my friend Heidi dancing, I used the lyrics to Dancing Queen as my heading and journalling.
This page is about the song Blow Up The Pokies by The Whitlams, which is mine and Melinda's favourite song. On the red paper our favourite line from the song and on the green paper it explains why the song means so much to us.
This page is simply the lyrics to Walk On by U2. I wanted to create a page using these lyrics because I thought they were such wonderful, uplifting lyrics.

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

These are excellent Haylee.

Gennie said...

Haylee, I love these layouts but my fav one is the one with 'Blow Up The Pokies'. I'm scrap lifting it! :) I'll post it in the SoF gallery and let your mum know when I get it done! Hopefully sooner rather than later! :) Gennie