CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back To Work

Yep I'm back to work tomorrow. That week went way too fast! But it was a good week. I spent my time shopping, scrapping and swimming.
My mum's friend Andrea got a new puppy Remy, so they brought him out to meet us. He is so cute & so little! Ziggy just loved him!
Dominic turned one yesterday. I can't believe he is one already! He is growing up so fast.
Here he is with his presents & his cake.
On Thursday I spent the day with Bella and Camille (and Remy and Lucca as well) At one point we were playing outside & the girls were having a little rumble. I decided to lie on the ground & slide underneath them & take a photo, and this is the result.
In between shopping, swimming, parties & hanging out with the girls, I did manage to fit some scrapping in.
Here are some of the layouts I completed:








And one last photo of Remy. He is soooo cute!

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Oh - Remy in the bucket is sooooo cute! Beautiful layouts once again. And I really like the photo of the two girls - it's neat what a change in perspective reveals. I must remember to do this soon.

Happyjen said...

Fabulous layouts Haylee but then again u always do fantastic layouts.
I do love the photo's of the girls and the dog in the bucket, they look awesome.