CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

On Holidays!!!

Yep I'm on holidays for the next week. I'm not going to do much, just hang out and relax for the week, and I'll probably do some scrapbooking, Okay, I'll probably spend 80% of the time scrapping! Hey, I do have heaps of photos from Christmas and December to scrap!
My holiday started by going to my cousin's 21st birthday. It was a dress up party, where you had to dress crazy, but all I did was put a shiny disco jacket over my normal clothes, I'm boring I know! There were some pretty outrageous outfits there! There were fairies, princesses, a viking, a guru, a construction worker and guys dressed as girls, to name a few. The above photo is of me with Erin (the birthday girl) and her friend Luke. Looking at this photo made me remember when Erin, Luke & I went to preschool together. I can't believe that was 17 years ago! We have grown so much and are so different now, but I still remember how we were in pre school! And I can't believe I finished school 4 years ago, it seriously feels like I only just finished! Time is going so fast, it's scaring me!

4 comments:

Karen L said...

You look pretty cool in your disco jacket anyway Haylee and yes the years are flying by way too quickly. Congratulations too on finishing your 25 layouts. I love your positive ones and what a great word to focus on for 2008.

KAYCEE said...

I think the disco jacket suits you.. anyways tell ej happy birthday i forgot it was a special one. i remember when we used to all get together and do things like tha. shame we have gotten older

Happyjen said...

u look pretty cool haylee, omg just look at Luke he's certainly changed ...hehehe
Have fun with what's left of ur holiday.

Miss cath said...

Hope you enjoy your holiday Haylee.

Save some photos - I have HEAPS I have to scrap when I get home sp we will have to get together for a week or two lol