CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas has come early

Or maybe it has come late! I'm not sure, but either way I was shocked by all the pressies I got today. When I got home from work there were two packages sitting on my bed. The first was a Talking Heads cd from my dad. On Christmas day he gave me a piece of paper as a Christmas present! It was a track listing for a Talking Heads cd he had ordered for me, but it hadn't arrived yet! Well it arrived today, so he put it in a little Christmas bag for me & left it on my bed. There was also another package which was from Sally from Scrap of Faith. It's a book called Lies Women Believe & The Truth That Sets Them Free. It sounds really interesting & I think it will be really helpful for me at the moment. Thanks Sally, I can't wait to read it!
Then around 7 Simone & Jhorjie came over to visit & they brought me a present. It was a beautiful necklace & money and it's a thankyou for helping out with the kids lately. Speaking of the kids, I took them to Bounce & Slide yesterday, & got some cute piccies, which I've included in the post below.
I was so overwhelmed by all my pressies, thankyou guys I love them all & was really quite blown away by them all!

3 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

Well haylee you deserve them all.
Thanks for everything.

Karen L said...

I am sure you deserve them all too Haylee - you have a very kind and soft heart. God bless you heaps. You are special.

Miss cath said...

Glad to hear you are getting special treats Haylee.

You do so much for all of us and without any thought of getting anything in return. You really are an inspiration to me

BTW Hi from NZ