CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas Album

I've been working on my Christmas album for the last week or so & it is finally finished. Here are some of the layouts.
I was trying to get a pic of Tasha, Jhorjie & Dominic in front of the Christmas tree, but Dominic kept pulling the Santa hat off Jhorjie's head! But that was so funny that it just needed to be put on a scrapbook page!
Me with some work friends at the Southern Pathology Christmas party.

Bella & Camille
Tiffy wasn't very happy that I put reindeer ears on her, so I named her the reluctant reindeer!
Jhorjie & I
Erin, Meagan, Royce & I on Christmas Day
The family on Christmas day.

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Great layouts haylee, looks like you all had a wonderful christmas day.

natz rulz said...

love the work haylee n i love the pics from christmas day hope u all had a fun n exciting day i did