CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Family History

Over the last couple of weeks I have been going through a suitcase of photos that belonged to my Nan & Pop. It was so much fun looking at all the photos, seeing how many people I recognised. I've already made lots of plans for scrapbooking pages using these photos! This first photo is of my Nan & Pop's wedding.
This is a cute little photo of my uncles Tony, Stuart & Phillip when they were little.
I love this photo of Pop with Phillip, Stuart, Tony & Davina on Christmas day. Even though you can't see anyones faces clearly, I just think it is a great photo.
A lovely pic of my nan & pop with two friends. It doesn't say who they are on the back, usually Nan labels on the back of the photos, which I have found really good for working out the who, when & what of each photo, and it will make journalling easier!
This is the prized photo of the Lucas family! It is my mum with her brothers Phillip, Tony & Stuart and her sisters Jeneen & Davina. Mum always describes this photo as faces only a mother could love! But I really love it!

9 comments:

miss~nance said...

Mr & MRs Ron Bennett is in the photo with mum & dad. Possibly at a new Year function.

Love that pic of mum she looks so beautiful and carefree. Dad looks just like he always looked.

Can you see the sign behind us in the pic - it says "Stay off the Grass" LOL.

Happyjen said...

lol sis I was just about to say the same thing ... as to who the ppl r in the photo.
I use to love going fishing with Dad and mr bennett, remember those days, I was the burley ...LOL

Happyjen said...

HAylee ... Before u start using these photo's for LO's, I would really like copies, When I last seen the bag not many photo's like these were there and I would really love to digi them ..... please and thank you.

miss~nance said...

Sis I think there were several copies of most of these. I'll go through the box and do up a bundle and post to you.

What was Mrs Bennetts first name, I was thinking Enid.

miss~nance said...

Me again. It might be easier to email them to you.

KAYCEE said...

love those pics. i have a few few pics too ill email them too. love ya

Happyjen said...

Thank you both ... umm I think her name was Frida.

miss~nance said...

Yes Frida - it was too. Thanks sis.

natz rulz said...

geez the photo of mum in the lucas kids looks like me when i was lil