CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Long Weekend = Lots Of Scrapping!

Yep I've been busy doing lots of scrapbooking this Australia Day long weekend. This first layout is me with my friends Amy, Sarah & Heidi
This is Heidi & I at our friend's wedding
She Loves Ponies- Jhorjie with one of her many ponies
Ellen & Dominic dancing

Dad & Jack playing foose ball
Dad & Ros
Lucca & I. I made this layout yesterday while watching 10 Things I Hate About You. I was having my own Heath Ledger tribute. I had forgotten how good this movie is & how hot Heath is in it. Next I'm going to watch A Knight's Tale, but that will have to be the end of my Heath tribute, as I don't own anymore of is movies.
Feeny jumping onto my bed when I'm trying to make it, photos from 2007 & 2005
Ian & Emily's wedding.

4 comments:

Beverley said...

Love how you get so many layouts done in a weekend. They all look gorgeous as usual. Doggy kisses is particularly gorgeous - I love the colours. And I so need to do a ponies layout too. Would love to see your layouts in real life!

KAYCEE said...

you have been a very busy lady. you must check blog....

Happyjen said...

wowsers Haylee Looks like it was a fun weekend scrapping, U certainly have been a very busy beaver, I love the layouts u have done.

Cass said...

Love the layouts, especially the dancing one. Hope to see you on Saturday. :)
Wish I could scrap at your speed!