CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bounce & Slide

Yesterday I took Jhorjie & Dominic to Bounce & Slide, where we met up with my friend Melinda & her daughter Kaitlyn. The kids had a ball. Here are some pics. This first one is of Kaitlyn & Jhorjie on the jumping castle.



The kids loved the cars. They spent a lot of time riding around in them.

Kaitlyn fills Dominic's car up with petrol, while Jhorjie waits for hers to be filled.

Look at his face, I think he likes driving his car! He is so gorgeous! Melinda, Jhojie & Kaitlyn going down the big slide.
Yep we all had a fun day, though it was like 100 degrees! I don't think I've ever been so hot!
My computer is driving me crazy! It has taken me more than an hour to get these photos on this post. I hate technology!


2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Now that looks like heaps of fun Haylee ... but where is bounce and slide?? never knew there was something like that down there.

Haylee said...

It's in South Nowra near all those furniture and appliance shops. I don't think it's been there for real long. I took Jhorjie there about 2 years ago & that was the first I had heard of it.