CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Random Musings

* Isn't broadband meant to make life easier? Because our computer has been driving me crazy lately. Some days it is really slow, other days the net keeps cutting out and other days I just can't connect at all and I have had enough!
* What is the point of wisdom teeth? They are more trouble than they are worth! I saw the dentist yesterday and he said that I have one wisdom tooth with a hole in it and one that is growing awkwardly and will cause me problems, so I need to get them taken out, eeek!
* Lovin Ali Edwards' book Life Artist! I have wanted to get it ever since it was released last year, but it is so hard to find in Australia, but I finally found it on the Blue Bazaar website, so I ordered it and it arrived yesterday. I LOVE it! I haven't even had a chance to read it yet! I have only flicked through it, but I have already found HEAPS of inspiration!
* Is it summer or winter? I don't think the weather knows, because it has been so cold, wet and miserable, when all I want to do is go swimming and take the dog for walks.
* New Zealand is definitely the hot spot at the moment. I know so many people who have been there over the last couple of months. It really is a beautiful country. I went there with a group from school 6 years ago, but I would love to go again so I can check out all the places with family significance.
* Why is That 70s Show only on during the non ratings period? It os one of the funniest shows ever. I love it! But it only comes on at the end of the year, when Home & Away finishes for the year. And I think Home & Away starts again next week, which means no more That 70s show. Sob!
* I am loving 90's music at the moment. I am being quite reflective, and listening to all the music I loved when I was growing up. At the moment I am loving Fairground by Simply Red, The Boy Is Mine by Brandy & Monica, She Don't Use Jelly by Flaming Lips and Ain't No Doubt by Jimmy Nail. And I can't believe I'm admitting to this, but I am playing my Hanson album over and over! I'm especially loving Where's The Love and I Will Come To You, and of course I can't forget MmmBop!
* I am still in shock over Heath Ledger's passing. I'm not even really a fan of his, but I just can't think about anything else.
* I think I will try to invent a non staining red wine. About an hour ago Feeny and Ziggy came rumbling into the lounge room and knocked over Dad's glass of wine. Dad hit the roof. We tried to clean it up as best we can, but I'm sure there is still going to be quite a stain.
* Looking forward to the long weekend. Don't have much planned, probably will just chill, and get some scrapping done!

Happy Australia Day! Enjoy going to the beach, having a bbq, playing lots of Cold Chisel and AC/DC, or however it is that you celebrate Australia day!

3 comments:

natz rulz said...

hey haylee its natalie im lettin you know that i now have a blogg thingy i love wat you have done with yours love ya natz

natz rulz said...

Hey haylee ty i did them on a website n i asked mum if it was ok 2 put my pics n that on her blog that was before i made one up n she said yes so i put them on hers so every1 can see what i have done with those pics anyways i did another one last night n ill put it on my blog n u can have a look at wat i have done with it love ya natz

Happyjen said...

GEE Haylee, It must b all broadband, as somedays it's so slow here and I am on broadband2 (it's meant to b sooo much faster)and seems to drop out quite a lot too.
Well I am off, had a long tiring day at work.