CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Zealand

Here are some more photos I found in Nan & Pop's suitcase of photos. These are photos that have come from Pop's family in New Zealand. Apart from the top photo they are photos of New Zealand scenery. I love them, I think they are just beautiful and I am so glad that I found them. Reading Cathy's posts about New Zealand and finding out some family history has got me even more excited about our New Zealand heritage, so I wanted to share these beautiful photos with you.



Happy Birthday Uncle Tony!!! Hope you guys enjoy your last days in New Zealand. Can't wait to hear all about it!

4 comments:

Happyjen said...

OMG Haylee, just look at those old photo's, I always loved going through them with mum, We often did this a few years b4 she died, Looking at how dad looked all those years back.
Take a look at Dunedin railway station, how cool does it look, Funny I didn't realise there were trains in dunedin being a seaport.
Thanx for sharing Been so long since I have seen these photo's.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY ...mwha mwha mwha.

Happyjen said...

OH yeah forgot to say ... wonder if Dad and pop are in that first photo??

KAYCEE said...

Happy birthday Unc....
I loved those pics i would really love to trace pops history of new zealand....

i sent them through to dad

Miss cath said...

Haylee have to tell you - I have photos of that train station in dunedin!!!

It still looks exactly the same. - Will have to compare when I get home.

I also think I have pics of the same town in those photos.